Wednesday 10 June 2015

Require Accommodation in Whitefield Bangalore? Lemon Tree it is!


My office had planned to send me to Bangalore on a merger deal we were working on. My hotel booking in Bangalore was done at Lemon Tree Hotel. I had gone through a few reviews posted on some of the online travel portals and was sufficiently satisfied. After having landed in the city, I headed straight to my office for an emergency meeting. While the meeting dragged on, I could not wait to retire in my hotel room. Indeed, it had been a long day. Late in the evening when the meeting was wrapped up, my office car took me to Lemon Tree, a very suitable accommodation in Whitefield Bangalore! It was a pleasant surprise when I found that the hotel was extremely close to my office, a mere 10 minutes’ drive.

Hotels in Whitefield Bangalore
Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore
A warm welcome awaited me at the hotel and the associates ushered me in. The check in process hardly took much time and I was directly shown to my room. Another pleasant surprise was waiting for me! The view from my room is to be marveled at for sure, plus it had all the contemporary amenities that most luxury hotels boast of. A perfect respite after a long day spent in meetings and conferences. After being reasonably freshened up, I went for a bite at Citrus Café and had a heartening meal from their expansive culinary options. Post dinner, I hit Slounge for a nightcap and immediately afterwards, retired to my room for the night. The next morning, I hit the pool for a swim, followed by a nice breakfast, before starting another busy day full of seminars and brainstorming sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment