Monday 21 December 2015

Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore is my Favourite Home Away from Home

I am a frequent traveller and my work always takes me to places that so many people have never heard of. In the last five years of travelling, I got the opportunity to witness the best and the worse of hospitality industry. Most of the times I end up paying more than what I was told during checking in and that totally take the toll on my travel budget. But my last trip to the Silicon Valley of India was an exception. The trip turned out to be very memorable with Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield Bangalore. I was longing for so long to get deals on reservation since I can always use some extra cash to spend on shopping. The ‘suite surprise’ that they offered me really helped me to regain my faith in the industry.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore
What if someone told you that in this competitive age you booked a room and the management offers you 10% off on the best available rates? You would probably think that eventually you would end up paying more than you are supposed to, if you fall prey to this offer. But with this reputed brand that is not the case. They also through in added perks like Free Wi-Fi round the clock connectivity and complimentary buffet breakfast.

I was very excited to try this package and it came to me as surprise that I also earned 500 bonus points as a Smiles membership. These points can be used during my future visit with this brand. If you are travelling to the IT hub and looking for Bangalore hotel deals, you search ends here. Don’t wait up and miss out on this amazing opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Its stunning .. astounding and amazing too. I 'm going to impart this post to my companions. Much obliged to you to such an extent. Keep it up !!budget hotels in bangalore irr
    hotels in bangalore

    ReplyDelete