Wednesday 27 July 2016

Bangalore Hotels - Revolutionizing the Hospitality Industry


Bengaluru, formerly known as Bangalore, is the best city to stay in the Indian deep south, thanks to its moderate climate and people. The city won’t  amaze you with its world-class architecture and all, but its modernity.

Bangalore is no alien city for me as I did my graduation from there, it has always been like my second home. I have spent some of the best days of my life there while studying, chilling, partying and what not. Sadly, after my graduation got over, I was sent to US for my further studies and since then I have been staying there.

Fortunately,  for meone of my best friends’ from college was getting married in Bangalore. Without any second thought, I instantly booked my tickets and excitedly started to  return to India. The moment I landed  there, I was awestruck seeing how the city has developed. My friend had booked my stay in one of the best Hotels near Old Airport Road Bangalore. If I specifically talk about the hotels in Banglore, there are many, from big brands like Starwood and Hyatt to budget hotels, there are all sorts of hotels to suit every traveler’s needs. The wedding was taking place in this pretty fancy Bangalore hotel and was no less than a fairy tale wedding. To my surprise, the hotel had taken care of everything, they had  their own wedding planners and vendors, all we had to worry about was dressing-up and reaching the venue.

Hospitality wise, the hotel staff was always there, it was like they were hiding in the shadows. After this experience, one thing  I have decided is that if in future I have function or something, I would definitely be organizing it all in some fancy hotel in Bangalore.

As the hub of India’s booming IT industry, it vies with Mumbai as the nation's most progressive city, and its  comforts can be a godsend to the weary traveler.who has done the hard yards. It’s a big  hub of student’s as well  where you’ll encounter hip-locals chatting in English while drinking craft beer and getting around in ’80s metal band T-shirts.

The past decade has seen a mad surge of development, coupled with traffic congestion and rising pollution levels. However, it’s a city that has also taken care to preserve its green space and its colonial-era heritage. So while urbanisation continually pushes its boundaries outward, the central district (dating back to the British Raj years) remains more or less unchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment