Friday 17 March 2017

Business Trip To Bangalore: The Best Hotel For Accommodation in Whitefield Bangalore

Last month, I visited Bangalore for an office meeting. As it was a short trip to the India’s IT hub, I decided to stay in a hotel near all famous locations of the city, especially renowned IT brands like Wipro and Infosys. In addition to luxury hotel services, I was also expecting the finest bed and breakfast in Bangalore. As my travel list had some special requirements, I chose to go with renowned hotels in the city in Karnataka. 

 Accommodation in Whitefield Bangalore
Lemon Tree Hotel,Bangalore
Before this trip, I had received renowned chain Lemon Tree Hotels’ services during my visit to Delhi a few months ago. As I had a remarkable stay experience with the chain, I chose accommodation in Whitefield, Bangalore through the Lemon Tree Hotel in Whitefield. I booked a room for three days on the chain’s website. Here are the things that I liked about the hotel in Bangalore:`

● My room was clean and spacious. In addition, all modern amenities and Wi-Fi was there to access. 
● Staff of the hotel was friendly and helped with a smiling face. 
● Dining facilities were also impressive. 
● My meeting place was also near the hotel. 
● All the places that I wanted to visit were near the hotel. In addition to that, I also visited some more famous places of Bangalore that were not even in my list,  thanks to its location.  
● All the services were cost-effective and user-friendly.

The stay at Lemon Tree Hotel in Whitefield made my trip memorable. Thanks to Lemon Tree Hotels.

2 comments:

  1. Valuable for information if there is any other blog related this kindly ping me.

    Hotel Accommodation in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the best and informative article.
    Room Accommodation in Bangalore,

    ReplyDelete